Deviant Login Shop
 Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour
About Deviant Member RaphaelMale/Poland Recent Activity
Deviant for 7 Years
Needs Premium Membership
Statistics 142 Deviations 943 Comments 24,167 Pageviews

Newest Deviations

Random Favourites

Hello!

I really wanted to add something new here, so I looked for an inspiration. And because I like to search for some new delicious wallpapers around Deviantart and other places I thought: why not add some wallpapers of my own? But what to add? The choice was rather easy as the best wallpaper-ready photos were from my trip to Croatia in 2012. So here they are, ready for download ;)

Other than that I got a job last year and I'm happy to tell you that it's just perfect for me. I am a computer repair technician at my local university. Althought I don't have a degree in IT, my hobbyst skills are enough to resolve 90% problems I face (because I don't have to set up or repair servers based on Linux xD). I consult the remaining 10% with uncle Google or some pro technicians. I do other stuff there but outside of computer area.

This year I want to go to some Croatia-like country for a vacaton, so maybe some new wallpapers will come out of it.

We'll see :)
  • Mood: Joy

deviantID

Senthine
Raphael
Poland
Current Residence: Lublin, Poland
Favourite genre of music: pop, rock
Favourite photographer: Gosia ♥
Operating System: Windows Vista Home Premium 64-bit
MP3 player of choice: Sony nw-a1000
Favourite cartoon character: General Daimos
Interests

AdCast - Ads from the Community

×

Comments


Add a Comment:
 
:iconmare-m:
mare-m Featured By Owner Jul 4, 2013
Thanks for the fav :-)
Reply
:iconsenthine:
Senthine Featured By Owner Jul 4, 2013
You're welcome :) Great theme!
Reply
:iconexusosm:
ExusOSm Featured By Owner Mar 5, 2013
Hi my friend, Please make new themes like Frutella and Tea Time!

i Love Your Themes
Reply
:iconsenthine:
Senthine Featured By Owner Mar 7, 2013
Hi, thank you very much :) Unfortunately I don't have much time and I basicly ended relationship with thememaking a while ago. I don't even visit DA regularly :/ I really appreciate Your feedback but themes that are in my gallery have to suffice...
Reply
:icondjdavidhu:
DJDavidhu Featured By Owner Feb 15, 2011  Hobbyist Digital Artist
What a mistake! I forgot to :+devwatch: you! I can't believe that this can happen. I'm now going to solve this problem :)
Reply
:iconsenthine:
Senthine Featured By Owner Feb 16, 2011
Haha, thank you very much! ;) :D
Reply
:iconngtien:
ngtien Featured By Owner May 25, 2010
I have just bought a Sony Ericsson W64S, this color [link]

It is a Japanese phone, and it haven't been unlocked yet. But it has CCD sensor and today I will take some photo ^^
Reply
:iconsenthine:
Senthine Featured By Owner May 26, 2010
It has nice wide screen, but isn't it big? ;) Anyway, hope it's up to the task (photos, etc.).
Reply
:iconngtien:
ngtien Featured By Owner May 26, 2010
The screen is not very big, but brilliant. And it uses CCD sensor.
Reply
:iconngtien:
ngtien Featured By Owner May 24, 2010
I have a lot of stress in my examination, so I made this :)
[link]

This weekend, I will buy a C901.
Reply
Add a Comment: